Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Seasonal Yoga’, ‘Seasonal Pro’, ‘SeasonalPro.com’ ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Seasonal Yoga, McCormick Business Centre, 46 Darnley Street, Pollokshields, Glasgow, G41 2SE, United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- You are aged 16 years or older.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland, England, Northern Ireland and Wales.
- Please consult your doctor prior to engaging in any exercise program.
Additional Clauses for Teacher Trainees
- Trainee accounts are provided to you for free during the length of your training program and while you are an active participant on the course
- You hereby accept that continued access to this site and any material herein contained is subject to occasional maintenance and downtime out with our control during which no access will be available to you.
- It is your responsibility to maintain record of your account username and password. These should not be shared or provided to other students or non-course users for access to this site. Where you lose this information please understand that it may take sometime to restore access to this site for you.
- Seasonal Yoga and Seasonal Pro strive to offer you the best experience on this site but information presented here may not 100% reflect the current content on your course.
- Downloadable content is provided as is provided to the site owners. If there are mistakes or omissions in any material please inform your course tutor or lead.
- Seasonal Yoga and Seasonal Pro does not take any responsibility for any third party online video conferencing applications where used in presentation of any material of your course. We are subject to everyone else using the internet so please anticipate disconnections, loss of quality of video and audio and occasional times where these classes can not take place. Please note that online session can and will be recorded for either further use on this site (so those who miss a session can catch up) or to offer prospective students insights into our classes. By participating in online video conference you hereby grant Seasonal Yoga permission to record and use the video in this manner
- Access to the online materials can be withdrawn at any time
These Terms are effective from 23rd May, 2020